Books I am reading this year (in addition to reading for my classes):
1. Richard Hays, The Moral Vision of the New Testament. [finished]
2. Henri de Lubac, Catholicism. [finished]
3. Thomas Merton, Seven Storey Mountain. [finished]
4. Walker Percy, Lancelot.
5. George Herring, What was the Oxford Movement?
6. Thomas Cahill, Sailing the Wine Dark Sea: Why the Greeks Matter.
7. John Zizioulas, Being and Communion. [finished]
8. Zadie Smith, On Beauty.
9. George Hunter III, The Celtic Way of Evangelism.
10. James Martin, A Jesuit Off-Broadway.
11. Rowan Williams. Anglican Identities.
12. Peter Leithart. The Baptized Body.
13. Hans Urs von Balthassar. The Theology of Henri de Lubac. [finished]
14. John Milbank. The Suspended Middle.
15. Margaret Duggan. Runcie.
16. The Journals of Alexander Schmemann.
17. Peter Candler. Theology, Rhetoric, and Manaduction. [finished]
18. James Jordan, Handwriting on the Wall.
19 John Moses, A Broad and Living Way.
20. Leonel Mitchell, Praying Shapes Believing.
21. George Lindbeck, et al, The Nature of Confession: Evangelicals and Postliberals in Diaglogue.
22. Helen Hanff, Q’s Legacy
23. Helen Hanff, 84, Charing Cross Road